More informed, engaged and organised
We are specialists in crew training and leave software, who work closely with our partners – airlines, cargo and low cost carriers, private charter, and the wider aviation industry – helping stretched departments streamline and automate processes that impact their people, daily.
By providing end-users with effective operational tools, we empower them to carry out their role safely and efficiently by being more informed, organised and motivated.
Training management made easy:
- Minimise errors, increase operational efficiency, and ensure your forms and workflows are compliance ready.
- Do more with your data. Analytical tools to evaluate, monitor and enhance your overall training delivery.
- Simplify the management and delivery of complex training courses with comprehensive visibility and tracking.
- Customise your exams and surveys. Distribute through resource groups and integrate into your course syllabus.
- Give your trainers the tools to complete training forms, records, and evaluate performance in any environment.
Leave management made easy:
- Enhance the transparency and flexibility of your vacation management process on a global scale.
- Oversee a fair, accurate and transparent prioritisation structure for crew requests, end-to-end.
- Integrate with your third-party systems for efficient communication and synchronised data.
- Empower your crew members to take control of their leave requests by configuring the user experience.
Regulatory compliance made easy
- Efficiently distribute critical operational information to the right people, at the right time.
- Facilitate prompt acknowledgment and tracking of crucial OEM amendments, notices or memos.
- Support airline EFB platforms by providing pilots access to their information via an iPad app.
Hosting & Security
Security and reliability are essential for any cloud-based platform, which is why each of our EFOS platform is hosted with the industry leader, Microsoft Azure.
To ensure a protected and seamless customer experience we adhere to Microsoft best practice for Single Sign-On and Active Directory integrations.