Junior Business Analyst Vacancy
Salary Range: £18,000 – £25,000 per annum dependant on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday
We are seeking to recruit a Graduate/Junior Business Analyst on a permanent, full-time basis. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity offering genuine competitive salary progression.
We offer generous flexible working and work-from-home options, along with an excellent salary and benefits package, 25 days annual leave (increasing to 30 days with service) plus bank holidays, flexible working, with genuine personal development, learning, and career progression opportunities. Find out more about what it’s like working at Evoke here.
About the Role:
This is a very interesting role that would suit an individual with strong analytical skills who enjoys complexity, variety, and autonomy.
In this role you will be responsible for working alongside our customers to evaluate and obtain their airline’s training and operational requirements. You will then coordinate, design, and build these into online data capture forms which will also be used for BI information and analysis. In addition, you will build customer data reports using in-house software and use SQL to validate customer data and to make required amendments.
You will be responsible for providing a first-class service to our airline customers, by supporting the effective management of the service desk. You will develop a comprehensive understanding of our various product suites, to ensure you are able to provide advice, support, and training to customers.
You will support project delivery, sharing in the overall responsibility for delivering to deadlines and provide regular reports and updates to the Project Manager. Using your expertise, you will identify ways to simplify, improve, and automate processes internally and with customers to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
You may be asked to undertake additional duties to those above, either on a temporary or permanent basis, which the Company reasonably believes you are capable of carrying out or for which you will be provided training.
The normal hours for this role are 37.5 hours covering Monday to Friday, and we offer generous flexible working and work-from-home options following training and probation.
- Highly organised with a methodical approach
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Customer centric attitude balanced with commercial judgement
- Exceptionally diligent and attentive to detail
- Excellent time and workload management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build collaborative working relationships and interact effectively with customers and colleagues
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent related Business Degree
- Knowledge and experience of data querying and analysis
- Knowledge and experience of SQL and database structures
- Experienced in report generation and statistical analysis
- Previous experience is structuring data for electronic capture
- Previous experience working in a software environment
- Awareness of Project Management methodology and best practice